According to Wikipedia, The word ‘Revision’ is defined as:
Revision is the process of revising. More specifically, it may refer to:
- Update, a modification of software or a database
- Revision control, the management of changes to sets of computer files
- Belief revision
- ReVision, a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal
- ReVisions, a 2004 anthology of alternate history short stories
- Revision3, a San Francisco based Internet television network
- Revision (Boxcar album) a remix music album by synthpop group Boxcar
- Revisions (album), an album by the band 3
- “Revisions” (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the Stargate SG-1 science-fiction television series
- The Endless Revisions, a 1996 Dutch electronic music group
- Final Articles Revision Convention (disambiguation), either of two International Labour Organisation conventions
- Revision or revising, a British term for exam preparation
- The general process of revising written work, or a version of the work produced by that process.
Revising really stresses me out, hearing that word gets me all worked up, & I have a test due in a week on research methods which I still haven’t started revising for. I’m the kind of person that goes through every emotion possible when I know I have a test to prepare for:( I thought I would start the process by blogging about it…
Stage Number 1.
‘It’s all under control, I have a week left, i’ll be fine, I can start revising tomorrow, I’m just taking a break from my break right now, I think it’s well deserved in this moment.’
Thanks to today’s technology it’s much easier to keep connected with the academic side of university, such as my group has a Facebook group where we all write our queries, questions on essays and organise nights out! Lately I have not been checking it, I checked it today to find a MILLION notifications all on this 4000 word essay that’s due, I really need to get cracking everyone is using terminology that I don’t even know the meaning of… All I’ve done is written a 500 word introduction on it, and my class mates are discussing their transcripts!! Who the hell am I going to interview?!?! Help I’m starting to get hysterical now….
Stage Number 2.
I can’t do this, I’m not capable AHHHHHHH :(!!!